Wednesday 21 August 2013

#359: ¿Habla Usted Espagnol?


So here I am with a hundred things to do before we leave for Spain. Make that ciento.  Where shall I begin?  Oh. I'll think I'll clean the bathroom. And the bedroom.  I can't stand a messy bedroom.

I feel like my 19-year-old self during exam week. Must clean my room. I simply can't study in an untidy space!

It appears that 50 years of growing-up haven't made a dent. Now I have all the time in the world but I still have a talent for procrastination.

At this rate I had better concentrate on one useful phrase: yo non hablo Espagnol.  I think I am going to need it.






2 comments:

  1. Actually, it's "no," not "non." Also, you don't even need the "Yo" so long as it's quite clear that the last letter in "hablo" is "o."

    I also highly recommend "¿Habla usted Ingles?"

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice! I am, in fact, counting on lots of clever Spaniards speaking English.

    ReplyDelete