Saturday 24 September 2011

#70: Fling/Fling in the Sunshine

It's a sunny Saturday, perfect for two things: walking in the country and cleaning the kitchen.

Since the desire to scrub sweeps over me so rarely,  I am acting on the latter.  It's not too often that I have the time and the natural light required to actually eyeball messes and do something about them.  Cleaning up in the kitchen on a gloomy day, I am like a blind person as I swab the counter top with my soapy dishcloth.   If it feels sticky/lumpy/crumby/wet, I wipe it down.  But I can't actually see a thing. I'm doing it all by Braille.   

Sunny day ....different story.

And this afternoon, I will go for that walk.  I can do other Saturday chores on a weekday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Saturday to get out and enjoy the sun. ...And you will feel so virtuous if you swabbed down the kitchen first!!

    ReplyDelete