Sunday 22 January 2012

#185: He Does, She Does


It may be time for me to shake up the job jar on the home front.

My husband has pointed out that he is the sole, family Ticket Master, and wouldn't I like assume responsibility for purchasing our subscriptions to concerts and plays -- not to mention online movie tickets?

It's true.  Ticket buying is often his job, but I am happy to do it.  Anything to keep him from thinking of all the other jobs I should be helping with...

Realistically, though, in retirement I now have the perfect opportunity to assume some guy roles, just for the experience.   Maybe we could trade cooking for car care?






1 comment:

  1. does this mean you consider purchasing tickets for the theatre part of the male portfolio?

    no wonder i have a fluid view of gender roles.

    ReplyDelete