Monday 23 January 2012

#186: Rot Moves In


Flexibility vs Scheduled activity – which is best for retirees?  I ponder this a lot.

I love the flexibility, but my "schedule" is often a bit too flexible.  So where does that leave me?

Becoming irresponsible is what. For example, I’ve just put off another chore.

I’ve a project to complete .... soon.  It’s a Christmas gift, so it’s already late.  What’s one more day?

So add procrastination to my list of newly acquired bad habits:  sleeping in; staying up late; wearing yoga pants until noon. (And I don’t even do yoga).

I wasn’t like this before, I swear.  I blame it all on retirement. 

1 comment:

  1. Yoga pants sound comfy, getting up at 7:30 isn't really sleeping in, staying up late is a luxury you have earned. None of those are bad habits, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete